Building trust and demonstrating integrity.
Non-financial reporting is increasingly important for companies as it helps to build trust and enhances credibility. It helps companies demonstrate how they are performing in terms of their environmental and social impact, supply chain, corporate diversity, and other areas of sustainability. We provide a full range of sustainability reporting solutions that will help you to tell your story in a way that is meaningful and authentic.
Companies today are paying greater attention to non-financial reporting in response to new regulations and stakeholder demand. There are clear benefits to non-financial reporting. It allows companies to demonstrate their sustainability credentials as well as prove their stakeholder engagement. Along with this, companies that score well on key sustainability metrics are often more likely to outperform the profitability of their peers over the long-term.
With non-financial reporting becoming mandatory in some jurisdictions, it has placed more emphasis on assurance to provide greater confidence in the credibility of organisation’s reporting. You may need auditing services for your corporate social responsibility reports, certification of green and social bonds, or assurance for carbon reports.
At Mazars, we have a long track record of helping organisations of all sizes to structure and improve their sustainability reporting or gain necessary certifications. Our skilled team can help you identify the material environmental, social and governance (ESG) themes relevant to your business, using tried and tested techniques, sustainability frameworks and established guidelines.
While some organisations have moved to an integrated reporting approach, others continue to document their non-financial reporting separately. Whatever your preference, our team will align its working methods with yours to ensure your non-financial reporting is the best that it can be. At all times, our focus is on tailoring our approach to suit your needs and providing solutions that help you to meet your objectives.
How we can help:
- Assist with complying or explaining main board listing rules chapter 13 and appendix 27 related disclosures
- Enhance the credibility of disclosures related to corporate responsibility and sustainability activities
- Inform stakeholders of the progress made towards set objectives
- Provide management and those charged with governance comfort over the quality of the information provided
- Identify and prioritise the areas on which you should be reporting
When you work with us, you can access:
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
- Anti-corruption programme certification
- CSR systems certification
- Legal and voluntary audit for CSR reports
- Carbon report assurance
- Human rights report assurance
- Social compliance audit
- Supplier audit
- Green bond certification
- Social bond certification