Our Banking Consulting practice provides a wide spectrum of services. Our experienced and qualified consultants can help in improving operations and efficiently managing change.
We have been heavily involved in helping banks of all sizes and all types of banking activities, regulators, central banks and governments navigate the web of regulatory, economic and political challenges currently facing our industry.
We tailor these offerings to the needs of our clients to help them solve problems or pursue opportunities in many areas, including:
- Retail banking
- Private banking and wealth management
- Investment and corporate banking
In particular, we are well positioned in our capabilities to project manage, advice and support you in particular in the following areas:
- Governance, regulatory and compliance
- Risk management, risk appetite framework and risk culture
- Risk and capital adequacy, including asset quality review and stress testing
- Financial reporting advisory, including the implementation of new HKFRS/IFRS
- Financial crime and AML
- Forensic and litigation services
- Quantitative evaluation and risk modeling
- Technology and data management
- Tax expertise
- Merger and acquisitions
- Global infrastructure Finance
For more information about our capabilities please contact us.