Find out more about Mazars' corporate and technical publications in Hong Kong and worldwide.
Audit & assurance publications
You will find here our Audit & assurance publications (newsletters, expert insights, surveys, etc.)
- Beyond the GAAP - the monthly newsletter on financial and sustainability reporting
- IFRS for financial instruments
- HKFRS/IFRS9 Implementation: Challenges for financial institutions
- IFRS 15: An overview of the new principles of revenue recognition
- IFRS 13 “Fair Value Measurement”- Key points in 40 Q&A
- IFRS 10 "Consolidated Financial Statements" - Key points in 40 Q&A
- Mar 2010 - HKFRS for Private Entities Technical Bulletin
- IFRS conversion for Entities in Asia Pacific brochure
Financial services publications
You will find here all our publications dedicated to the Financial Services industry.
- Update on Supervisory Policy Manual module IC4 on complaint handling and redress by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Anti-money laundering and counter-financing of terrorism solutions
- Update on the New Regulatory Requirements for Conducting Bookbuilding and Placing Activities in Hong Kong
- Licensing Regime for Dealers in Precious Metals and Stones
- Update on the latest regulatory requirements for selling of Protection Linked Plan
- New licensing regime for Virtual Asset Service Providers in Hong Kong
- Concurrent SFC-HKMA thematic review on distribution of non-exchange traded investment products
- Regulatory framework and licensing requirements for trustees and custodians – Type 13 regulated activity
- Regulatory policy on virtual asset-related activities in Hong Kong of the SFC and the HKMA
- Establishing an effective compliance function for financial intuitions in Hong Kong
- Regulators’ expectations on corporate culture for financial institutions
- Operational resilience regulatory framework for financial services providers regulated by the HKMA and the SFC
- Regulatory review /mock inspection for securities dealers and asset managers licenced by the SFC
- Update on latest regulatory requirements for insurance products and insurance-linked securities
- Regulatory standards and measures on operational resilience and remote working arrangements of the SFC
- Consultation conclusions on proposed amendments to the AML Guidelines of the Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”)
- The launch of cross-boundary Wealth Management Connect (“WMC”) pilot scheme in the Greater Bay Area (“GBA”)
- SFC consultation conclusions on the management and disclosure of climate–related risks by fund managers
- Regulatory compliance services on conduct and governance of insurance companies, insurance agents and insurance brokers
- Regulatory compliance and risk management services for securities brokerage companies regulated by the SFC
- Regulatory compliance and risk management services for asset managers in Hong Kong
- Preparation for regulators’ (HKMA / SFC / IA) on-site inspections and reviews
- Selling practices of authorized institutions in respect of investment and insurance products
- Suitability obligations/investment product selling practices
- Revised HKMA requirements on recovery planning
- Internal audit services for financial institutions
- Licence application with the Securities and Futures Commission
- Application for a banking licence with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Concurrent SFC-HKMA thematic review of spread charges and other practices
- May 2020 - Improving your impairment operating model
- Hong Kong Banks’ Study of Impairment and Covid-19 - May 2020
- HKMA Regulatory Reporting
- November 2019 - Hong Kong Banks’ HKFRS 9 Benchmark Study
- Fintech - Supporting your Growth
- September 2019 - IBOR transition
- Revised FMCC Independent Valuation Review - August 2019
- Collective Intelligence magazine, issue #1 (March 2014)
- Bank News - December 2013
- Bank News - July 2015
- Collective Intelligence Magazine #3
- Bank News - December 2014
- Bank News - June 2014
You will find here our Forensic publications (newsletters, expert insights, etc.).
You will find here our Outsourcing publications (newsletters, brochures, etc.).
You will find here our tax publications (newsletters, special reports, etc.).
Corporate secretarial publications
You will find here our Corporate secretarial services publications (newsletters, expert insights, surveys, etc.)
Mazars in Hong Kong corporate brochure
You will find here Mazars brochures related to countries and regions.
Doing business in...
This page gathers all the Doing Business Guides, which aims at presenting Mazars to investors wishing to do business overseas.
- Doing business in Hong Kong 2023
- Doing business in Hong Kong 2022
- Doing business in Hong Kong 2021
- Doing business in Hong Kong 2020
- Doing business in Hong Kong 2019
- Doing Business in Hong Kong 2018
- Guide to doing business in Asia Pacific 2017-2018
- Guide to doing business in Asia Pacific 2016-2017
- Guide to Doing Business in Asia Pacific 2015-2016
- Doing business in Hong Kong 2017
- Doing business in Hong Kong 2016
- Doing business in China
- Doing business in Turkey
- Doing Business in Australia
- Doing business in Germany
- Doing Business in the Czech Republic
- Doing business in France
- Doing business in Hungary
- Doing Business in Korea
- Doing business in the Netherlands
- Doing business in Poland
- Doing business in Singapore
- Doing business in Thailand
- Doing business in the United Kingdom
- Doing business in Vietnam
Mazars in Hong Kong transparency reports
We are pleased to share transparency reports for Mazars in Hong Kong.
Mazars Group transparency report
We are pleased to introduce Mazars ‘2021/2022 Group integrated transparency report’. We see it as a true reflection of our unwavering commitment to transparency, integrity and accountability.
Mazars Group annual reports
To strengthen our commitment to transparency, Mazars made the decision to prepare and publish an annual report which includes consolidated financial statements prepared under IFRS and audited by two external auditors.
- Acting now for what’s next: 2021/2022 annual report
- Growing with purpose: Mazars publishes 2020/2021 annual report
- A year like no other: Mazars publishes 2019/20 annual report
- Striking the balance: Mazars publishes its 2018-2019 Annual Report
- Creating Shared Value(s): Mazars publishes its 2017-2018 Annual Report
- Transformation: Mazars Group publishes its 2016-2017 Annual Report
- The modern firm: discerning, knowledge-intensive, agile, sustainable
- Creating Shared Value: Mazars Group publishes its 2014-2015 Annual Report
- 2012/2013 Annual Report: “Paving new ways together”
- 2013/2014 Group Annual Report: “Breaking New Ground” – Welcome to the 10th edition of the Mazars Group Annual Report
- Discover our 2011-2012 Annual Report, “Driving Progress Together”
- Second update of the 2008/2009 Annual Report following the merger with the American audit firm Weiser, in March 2010
- Mazars publishes the 2010-2011 edition of its Annual Report, including global consolidated accounts on the basis of IFRS
- Update of the 2009/2010 annual report following the annual Partners Conference in December 2010
- Mazars publishes its global consolidated accounts: please find the latest version of our annual report (2009/2010)
- Update of the 2008 / 2009 annual report following the annual Partners Conference in December 2009
- Mazars publishes its’ global consolidated accounts: discover the very latest version of their annual report (2008/2009)
Mazars in Asia Pacific
The Asia Pacific region has an important role to play as a driver of the global economy, and as international businesses look to expand overseas, the region presents some of the best opportunities for growth.
You will find here books edited by Mazars.
Corporate finance publications
You will find here our corporate finance publications (presentations, surveys, expert insights, etc.).
"Nomad" is a magazine prepared by Mazars with the objective to present on a country of its international partnership.
- Nomad Pakistan, Summer 2012 - "Pakistan: Windows on a rising power"
- Nomad Sweden, Summer 2011 - "Sweden’s return to dynamism"
- Nomad Indonesia, Winter 2011 - "Indonesia – Moving towards sustainable growth"
- Nomad Russia, Summer 2010 - "A major power between heritage and modernity"
- Nomad South Africa, Spring 2010 - "South Africa - Spotlights on the driving force of Africa"
- Nomad Turkey, October 2009 - "Turkey - A bridge between continents"
- Nomad Brazil, July 2009 - "Americas’ other giant: Brazil"
- Nomad Thailand, December 2008 - "The future smiles on Thailand"
- Nomad China, November 2007 - "China, an awakened giant"
- Nomad Egypt, June 2007 - "Between stability and change - the new Egyptian future"
- Nomad India, March 2007 - "Poised between tradition and modernity"
Surveys & studies
You will find here all the reports, surveys and studies prepared by Mazars' experts
- REINSURERS’ FINANCIAL COMMUNICATION – 2019 BENCHMARK STUDY (PART I)
- Launch of our 2018 Global Study on AI in the Hospitality Industry
- Analysis of the Solvency and Financial Condition Reports of European Insurance and Reinsurance Entities
- European Insurers' IFRS 9 Benchmark Study
- Benchmark Study on Reinsurers’ Financial Communication
- Mazars 2018 Global Water Risk Survey
- 2017 Global Media Barometer | GDPR and e-Privacy: A Major Challenge for Media Companies
- Global Ecommerce Study 2017
- Mazars 2017 Luxury Study
- Global Ecommerce Report 2017
- Mazars 2017 U.S. Water Industry Outlook
- The Future of Financial Services: Transforming an industry
- Venturing Abroad
- 2016 Aerospace Study
- Report on Business Social Compliance
- Key points of the financial communication of insurance groups
- 2013 French fashion and luxury study
- How to be a "Stand out SME"
- Why do leading European construction and engineering groups seem to be immune to the crisis in the sector?
- Male/female relations: What do men think?
- Automotive survey - Blazing the trail
- The Y revolution? An international survey on Generation Y
- Supply chain finance