The transfer pricing landscape in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) is rapidly evolving. Companies need to anticipate and be reactive to change, and simultaneously manage their documentation requirements to avoid any delays. They must also ensure their group’s transfer pricing policies and obligations are met to mitigate any associated risk of non-compliance.
- Year-end transfer pricing adjustments
- CEE transfer pricing audits
- Country-by-country reporting
- How to put together the most reliable benchmarking study in the CEE region.
- Mutual agreement procedure (MAP) - what to expect
- Martin Smatana, Tax Partner Mazars Slovakia
- Liviu Gheorghiu, Senior Manager Mazars Romania
- Gabriella Nagy, Senior Manager Mazars Hungary
Moderated by Gertrud Bergmann, Transfer Pricing Partner at Mazars Germany