- MBA, Heriot Watt University, Scotland
- Fellow of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellow of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow of Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Member of Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Associate of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, England and Wales
Alexandra is qualified in Hong Kong, the PRC and the UK. She has over 25 years of experience in providing tax advisory services. Prior to joining Mazars Hong Kong in 1995, Alexandra worked with the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department and a major international CPA firm in Hong Kong.
Alexandra specialises in Hong Kong and international taxation planning. She has extensive experience in advising clients in various industries including manufacturing, trading, retailing, advertising, telecommunications, shipping, insurance and hotel operation, etc. Alexandra is a member of Tax Committee of Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.