- MBA, Heriot Watt University, Scotland
- Fellow of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellow of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow of Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Member of Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Alexandra is qualified in Hong Kong, the PRC and the UK. She has over 25 years of experience in providing tax advisory services. Prior to joining Mazars Hong Kong, Alexandra worked with the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department and a major international CPA firm in Hong Kong.
Alexandra specialises in Hong Kong and international taxation planning. She has extensive experience in advising clients in various industries including manufacturing, trading, retailing, advertising, telecommunications, shipping, insurance and hotel operation, etc. Alexandra is the Vice Chairlady of the Taxation Committee of Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce and a member of tax committee of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.