We act as Liquidator / Receiver / Administrator / Trustee.
Typical services include:
- Advisory services to companies and individuals experiencing financial difficulties
- Investigations on behalf or regulators, banks or other financiers to assess the adequacy of assets held as security, the viability of businesses, and advising on the specific courses of action
- Investigatory accounting services
- Advice to corporate entities seeking to rationalise subsidiaries and achieve economies of administration
- Formal receivership and insolvency services
Want to know more?
In the media
Annie Chan in A+ magazine
Restructuring offers an alternative to insolvency in terms of returns to creditors and can successfully reposition a company when its business model changes.