Mazars recognises that directors and officers of companies cannot subrogate their responsibilities in these matters. Our experience and expertise enable us to expertly advise on and assist with all corporate affairs and company secretarial responsibilities.
Our efficient handling of corporate statutory requirements allows our clients to concentrate on the growth and prosperity of their businesses.
With a team of Chartered Secretaries, we not only assist our clients to comply with various applicable mandatory requirements, but also give timely and pro-active advice on corporate planning, trust arrangements and management control.
Typical services provided:
- Entity formation and establishment in Hong Kong and other jurisdictions
- Entity maintenance and corporate ongoing compliance & secretarial matters
- Application for being approved charitable institution
- Corporate governance, corporate administration and due diligence check
- Planning and implementation of corporate reorganization programmes
- Liquidation, dissolution and cessation of business
- Work visa application
- Trust arrangements
- Process agent & escrow services