At the same time, Sweden succeeded in developing a modern and efficient production base and a very strong economy. Like its flagship companies – Volvo, H&M or IKEA – the country registers one of the highest growth rates in the European Union. Together with its Scandinavian neighbours, it represents a high-potential market with strong development opportunities. For Mazars, already present in Denmark, moving into Sweden fulfils a dual objective.
- Prosperity and social development
- Wide-view angle - Social democracy fostering economic performance
- Interview of Jan Eliasson, former Ambassador and Foreign Minister
- Mazars in Sweden
- A new player going global
- Mazars SET, ready to meet the challenges of an evolving market
- Success story - ABV Rock Group
- From Stockholm to Riyadh
Mazars in Sweden
Please visit Mazars in Sweden website for more information on the local practice.