Thanks to the new technology boom (more than a quarter of software is produced in India), national growth has settled around 8% a year over the past five years and is driven by the services sector, which represents 60% of India's GDP.
A rapid increase in the number of services companies has led to the emergence of a new "middle class" in the continent's conurbations, which in turn has further boosted the economy.
- At the heart of Mazars’development
- Wide-view angle - The biggest democracy in the world
- Mazars in India - From correspondence to integration
- Success story - Godrej
- The history of an Indian dynasty
- Corporate Social Responsibility according to Adi GODREJ
Mazars in India
Please visit Mazars in India website for more information on the local practice.