Nomad India, March 2007 - "Poised between tradition and modernity"
A new "Eldorado", a market from heaven : all eyes are fixed hungrily on India and its billion inhabitants. It is true that the development of the Indian peninsula over the past years is remarkable in many ways.
Thanks to the new technology boom (more than a quarter of software is produced in India), national growth has settled around 8% a year over the past five years and is driven by the services sector, which represents 60% of India's GDP.
A rapid increase in the number of services companies has led to the emergence of a new "middle class" in the continent's conurbations, which in turn has further boosted the economy.
- At the heart of Mazars’development
- Wide-view angle - The biggest democracy in the world
- Mazars in India - From correspondence to integration
- Success story - Godrej
- The history of an Indian dynasty
- Corporate Social Responsibility according to Adi GODREJ
Mazars in India
Please visit Mazars in India website for more information on the local practice.