Doing business in Thailand
This guide provides a thorough and insightful overview for those who are interested in investing in Thailand.
- General information,
- Regulations on foreign investment,
- Government incentives,
- Business organisations available to foreigners,
- Setting up and running business organisations,
- Corporate taxes,
- Personal taxation,
- Double Taxation Agreements,
- Sales, VAT and other taxes,
- Portfolio investment for foreigners,
- Trusts, and
- Practical information.
This guide was prepared with the enthusiastic support of the European ASEAN Business Centre (‘EABC’) and the Dutch Embassy.