Hong Kong budget 2012 / 2013 - Proposals by Mazars
Mazars prepared a proposal to the attention of the Financial Secretary for the budget 2012 / 2013.
For 2011 / 2012, Mazars anticipates a consolidated surplus of approximately HK$54 billion and proposes to take several tax measures to help Hong Kong businesses to tide over the upcoming economic storm and to relieve the public from the impact of inflation and rising prices.
3 key objectives
- Enhance Hong Kong’s competitiveness and help SMEs
- Relieve the public from the impact of inflation and rising prices
- Address aging population issues
- Press release - Hong Kong 2012 / 2013 budget - Proposals by Mazars (.pdf - 184.86 kB)
- 新聞稿 - 瑪澤對2012/2013年度財政預算案的建議書 (.pdf - 252.91 kB)
Mazars proposals report
- Hong Kong 2012 / 2013 budget - Proposals by Mazars (.pdf - 196.81 kB)