Peter Law, Tax Senior Manager at Mazars, will deliver a presentation on the VAT pilot programme conducted in Shanghai by the China’s State Council since 1st January 2012.
Thursday 16th February 2012
From 14h00 onwards
13.40 – 14:00 Registration
14:00 – 15:00 Presentation
- Main contents of the reform and actual implementation situations in Shanghai
- Tax implications for service providers and customers outside Shanghai who do business with Shanghai enterprises under this pilot scheme
- Legal consequences in terms of contracting and pricing.
15:30 – 16:00 Q&A session and discussion
Office of CMA CGM (China) Shipping Co., Ltd Shenzhen Branch
60/F, Shun Hing Square, Di Wang Commercial Centre
5002 Shen Nan Road
Please click here to access the map.
- Member of the European Chamber: 120 RMB
- Non Member: 220 RMB
Please register directly with the European Chamber by clicking here.
- If you wish to contact Peter, please click here.
Note: A similar seminar will be held in Guangzhou on 15th February 2012.