Mazars sponsors the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China’s 2011 / 2012 Position Paper launch
Mazars is pleased to announce its support to the Pearl River Delta Chapter’s 2011 / 2012 Position Paper launch
The Position Paper launch took place as follows:
- Guangzhou - 13th September from 10.30am to 2pm at Garden Hotel
- Shenzhen - 13th September from 6.30pm to 9pm at Sheraton Shenzhen
- Zhuhai - 15th September from 6.30pm to 9pm a Harbor View
The annual Position Paper is the Chamber’s most important publication for its government meetings throughout the year. The Chairman of the Chamber’s Pearl Delta River, Mr. Holger Kunz, will present the key findings of the annual Paper.
Benoit was one of the panelists of the Panel Discussion with PRD Board Members and Chairs during Shenzhen and Guangzhou events.
On 15 Sept 2011, Benoit was speaker for the presentation of the local Position Paper and gave an overview on the Guangdong Province Recent Development Overview with a Focus on Local Working Groups recommendations.
Some impressive key figures!
- Guangdong Province GDP ranks 1st nationwide, accounted 11,4% of the country’s total GDP
- Guangdong GDP overtook Hong Kong & Taiwan. On pace to overtake Korea
- Guangdong key cities (Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Foshan) GDP ranged from 10% to 13%
- 25-30% growth in Imports & Exports in each main city
- Guangdong Tertiary Sector composes 44.6 % of 2010 GDP (Guangzhou 61%, Shenzhen 52.4%)
- Per capita annual disposable income increase of 10.4% (2010)