Mazars IFRI event on China profit repatriation issues
On 24 November 2010, Mazars and IFRI, France’s leading foreign policy think tank, join forces for a training session on profit repatriation issues from Chinese investments.
The training will focus on:
- The Chinese Yuan convertibility debate;
- The role of the State Authority for Foreign Exchange;
- The applicable regulations and procedures;
- Existing profit repatriation schemes;
- Potential tax optimization.
Julie Laulusa, managing Partner for Mazars in China, will share her experience in advising multinational corporations active in China.
For more information, see attached leaflet (in French).