"Invest in Asia" seminar in Lyon (France)
Julie Laulusa, Managing Partner of Mazars Shanghai & Mainland China, will share advice of ways to rapatriate your investment from China.
Monday 5 December 2011
From 8h30 to 12h and 14h to17h00
8h15 - 8h30: Registration
8h30 - 12h
- Presentation of Rhône-Alpes participation to the Universal Exposition and introduction of Espace Rhône-Alpes, Shanghai-based hub between Rhône-Alpes companies and China by Amandine Langlois, in charge of China, ERAI.
- How to repatriate your profit and investment from China? Analysis of the exhange control mecanisms by Julie Laulusa , Managing Partner, Mazars Mainland China
- What future for a post-Fukushima Japan? by Arnaud Boussemart, Partner, European China Desk
- Tax optimization between France and Asia by Pascal Jauffret, Partner, Head of Business Development, Mazars Asia Pacific
14h - 17h: Individual meetings (only on appointment)
131, boulevard de Stalingrad
(before 28 November 2011)
- If you wish to attend this seminar, please click here .
- If you wish to have an individual meeting with the speakers, please contact Marie-Christine de Gabory (+33) (0)4 26 84 52 69