Individual Income Tax 2011
Tax Manager Peter LAW from Mazars’ office in Shanghai will be speaking at a breakfast seminar hosted by the European Chamber in Shanghai. The event will provide you with an overview and update of the PRC Individual Income Tax (IIT) regime in 2011.
Peter Law will provide a thorough overview of the current landscape, detailing the major changes that have occurred in the past 12 months and answering any questions that are specific to your company.
1. PRC IIT Regime (overview including consequences of IIT Non-compliance)
- Additional controls on management of IIT for high income taxpayers by the SAT
2. IIT Treatment of outbound Chinese
- Compliance requirements for PRC employers who send PRC resident employees to work abroad
- Tax credit mechanism for PRC tax resident individuals
3. Domestic interpretation of the Double Tax Agreement between the PRC and Singapore (“Circular 75”) and implications on expatriate assignment arrangements
- Permanent Establishment (PE) issues
- IIT implications of expatriates
- Practical issues during tax filings
4. Requirements for Annual IIT Filing
- General overview
- Experience sharing
Wednesday 26th January 2011, 08:00 to 10:00
The Westin Bund Center Shanghai
88 Henan Central Road
To register for this event, please click here .