"Start and Grow: How do I take my business to the next level?" breakfast seminar in Hong Kong
When starting his company, the Entrepreneur focuses primarily on developing it and selling. Yet, sooner or later, some decisions will have to be taken in order to go to the next step.
During this breakfast seminar, Gilles-Alexandre Salansy, Senior Manager at Mazars Hong Kong office, will be presenting the exit strategy for entrepreneurs wishing to sell their business.
- The Entrepreneur wages: how does he pay himself? Monthly salaries? Director fees? Dividends?
- Strategy: When does an entrepreneur need to raise his staff competences and rely on experts rather than junior profiles? How to find one’s deputy?
- Funding: what are the options? Banks? Angels? Crowd funding platforms?
- The exit strategy: Why sell? When? How? How much? To whom?
- Yvon Le Renard, Managing Director, Clever Age Asia Ltd
- Olivier Maitre, Founder and CEO, Thymus Consulting
- Laure Mathieu, Managing Director - Outsourcing, Grant Thornton
- Gilles-Alexandre Salansy, Senior Manager, Mazars
Date & Time
Wednesday 19 November 2014
08:30am - 10:00am
The Bankers Club
43/F, Gloucester Tower
16 Des Vœux Road
Central, Hong Kong
Registration & fees
- Members of the French Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong: HK$250
- Non-members: HK$400
Please register with the French Chamber by clicking here .