During the conference, prominent CEOs and Human Capital practitioners from some of China's top performing companies will share their experiences, insights and ideas to successfully maximize opportunities and overcome challenges on the Chinese and international labor markets.
- Miguel Patricio, President Asia Pacific, Inbev
- Roland Decorvet, Chairman and CEO, Nestlé China
- Joerg Wuttke, Chief Representative China, BASF
- Gail Heck Sweeney, General Manager, Agilent Technologies China
- Elizabeth Knup, Chief Representative China, Pearson
- Michael Thorneman, Managing Partner, Bain & Company, Greater China
- Professor John Yang, Dean of Beijing International MBA National School of Development, Peking University
- Rainer Schmitz, Global Talent Director, Bacardi
- Niklas Olsson, Director Organization Capability Greater China, Nike Inc.
- Shuhong Wang, HR Director, Novo Nordisk
During the panel discussions, presentations and interactive workshops sessions, the participants from both European and Chinese companies will benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to obtain insights from one another on the main leadership challenges in China in the short and long term.
Senior Business Leaders, Human Capital experts and high-potential future leaders will share their experience and give practical examples of:
- How will the next generation of leaders in China be different and what will be the key requirements for their success
- How to strike the right balance between local and global leadership
- How to go from being a successful leader in China to being a successful Global Leader
- The current perspective of Generation Y and how they will shape the future in China
Friday 8th June at 9am
Westin Beijing Chaoyang
7 North Dongsanhuan Road
Tel: (+86) (0)10 5922 8888
- Member: RMB1,500
- Non-member: RMB2,000
If you wish to attend the European Chamber First Annual Human Capital conference, please click here.