The workshop includes two days of training, fact gathering and practical activities including mock interviews with reporters, witnesses and the subject of the allegations.
In addition, there will be an element of pre-workshop preparation where you will be required to study investigation good practice guidance and complete a series of activities. A workbook will be sent to you in advance.
During the two-day workshop you will undertake the following:
- Assess the allegations including interviewing the reporter of the issues and reviewing the information provided
- Prepare an investigation plan
- Review supporting documentation
- Interview a witness
- Reconsider your investigation plan and review additional information
- Interview the subject of the allegations
- Analyse what facts you gathered and identify any gaps
- Identify process weaknesses
- Prepare a verbal report of findings and present the report to management
The trainers and facilitators
The workshop will be conducted by Neil Fletcher, Head of Global Corporate Investigations at Mazars UK and Annie Chan, Partner, Forensic and Investigation Services at Mazars Hong Kong, China. Between them, Neil and Annie have more than 50 years’ experience conducting investigations for a range of clients in both the public and private sectors across the globe.
Who should attend?
This workshop is especially relevant to:
- Individuals who wish to understand how a good practice Corporate Investigation is undertaken
- Individuals who assess issues/allegations and undertake investigations
- Management who want to understand and implement a high-quality investigation process in their company
Thursday 22 and Friday 23 March 2018 from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, including coffee breaks
Mazars, 42/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
To register for the workshop, please contact us:
T: (852) 2909 5695
Spaces are limited to 12 delegates to maximise discussion and practical application of techniques.
Please make cheques payable to "Mazars Corporate Recovery & Forensic Services Limited" & send it to 42/F, Central Plaza, 18 Habour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.