Basic Accounting Skills Training
Joan Wu, Manager at Mazars Guangzhou, will animate a training session dedicated to “Basic accounting and preparation of PRC financial statements”. This one-day training is jointly organized by the French and German Chambers of Commerce in South China.
During this one-day training, Joan WU will present the basic accounting principles and the requirements for a good preparation of the financial statements under the current Chinese Accounting Standards. The training session will be delivered in Mandarin and will be useful for accountants, but also for non-accounting professionals who wish to complete their professional background.
Key Training Contents
- General introduction of accounting
- The accounting fundamental principles
- Posting accounting transactions and edition of financial reports
- Chart of accounts
- Debit-credit bookkeeping
- Accounting process
- Posting accounting transactions
- Accounting equation and elements
- Balance sheet and Profit and Loss statement
- The main differences between the Chinese Accounting Standards and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Friday 24 November, 2011
- From 9.00 to 17.00 (including lunch break)
2/F, No 64, Shamian Road, Guangzhou 510130 - P.R.C.
Tel : +86 (0) 20 8188 2832
Fax : +86 (0) 20 8121 6228
- CCIFC member: 1600RMB/pers.
- Non-member: 2000RMB/pers.
*The fee includes the training materials, lunch and tea breaks
CCIFC offers 20% discount from the third person of same company registered to this training.