Alexander Mak participates to the 2011 SMP Symposium
Mazars will be represented by Alexander Mak at the 2011 SMP Symposium in Hong Kong
Alexander Mak, Managing Director of Mazars Tax Services, will participate to the 2011 SMP Symposium as a panelist during the Tax update session.
The 2011 SMP symposium will be held on Tuesday 29 November from 2 to 5pm.
- Tax Update
- Technical Update on Revised Code of Ethics
- Technical Update on Accounting Standards
- Meet Your LegCo Representative
- Institute Update
- Combating against Bogus CPAs
- Update on IFAC Work Plan and Activities affecting SMPs
- Technical Update on Auditing Standards
To download the agenda, please click here .
Ballrooms, 18th Floor
The Mira Hong Kong (美麗華酒店)
118 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
(near to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station Exit B1)
- $700 (HKICPA member)
- $900 (Non-HKICPA member)
(* Inclusive of a lunch and two coffee breaks)